Wednesday, May 7, 2014

MFCA 2014 - Off to Valley Forge!


It's that time of year again!  Tomorrow I head south towards Philadelphia and Valley Forge for the 2014 MFCA show. This annual event is the premier miniature figure show in the country in my opinion and artists from all over the world attend and show their brilliant work. I always look forward to seeing so many of my old and new friends and meeting new artists who come for the first time. Something wonderful can always be found in the vendor area, from bases to books, militaria to figures and flats.

This year I will be posting photos each day from the show on my Facebook Wall and once home on Sunday I will post some of the best here on my blog. I hope to see many of you there so stay tuned to see what surprises this year's event brings.

1 comment:

  1. Good seeing you at MFCA. Always enjoy looking at your latest projects! Getting to see your WIP, it really helps me to see how you do things!

    Jim Mc

    ReplyDelete