Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cooler weather means more productivity


No I didn't fall back off the face of the earth but where I paint there is no air-conditioning so during the summer there isn't much modelling getting done either. Between work around the house and going out on the H/D I don't find much enthusiasm for the hobby. Now that the weather is soon to turn cold and the motorcycle will soon be in storage for the winter I'm starting to get ideas for figures. I haven't seen much in the way of new releases that inspire me lately. I did buy and prime the Pegaso Aztec bust and I want to buy the recent Roman/Carthaginian releases from Soldiers as well as Art Girona's Historical pieces (David, etc.). I have a few pieces I want to paint this winter to make up to someone for old times and a few that simply have me inspired so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment