Saturday, March 27, 2010

Roman Gladiator Vignette Part 7



I know some of you may wonder what has happened to older unfinished projects that have seemingly disappeared from view on the pages of this blog. Have no fear I am still pushing forward on everything and you will no doubt see further postings this week for this gladiator vignette as well as the Mayan priest bust and a new series on a bust I am painting from Michael Miniatures. The weather has been lousy this week between rain and the return of the cold air.
I did get the padded left arm of this figure started and attached last weekend. I had held off on this until I felt the torso was at a point that wouldn't require my getting a paintbrush into certain areas. The figure is slowing coming along and I hope to get more done this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment