Monday, November 14, 2011

Von Mackensen - Progress Report #3



Von Mackensen is getting closer to completion, but as always with these things the details take the longest. I have begun to work on the metallic and lace bits with these photos having been taken on Friday and more completed since then. I have an evening of tiny black chevrons on the knotted cording ahead of me this evening as well as the basic brass color on the scales and the fur highlighting. I probably won't post another update until he is completed. My hopes are to have this little gem completed for the Long Island Show this weekend, as well as the Teutonic Knight I have been working on. After that I have a couple more busts in this time frame that I will begin to paint for box-art. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment