Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pegaso Greek Warrior - Part 4




Ok I know I said I was moving on but although I have worked on other things all week I keep coming back to this figure because I am on a roll and near completion. As you can see the sword was taken to the point where I need it in place and surrounded by all the other colors before I apply final highlights. The shield has a ways to go as I continue to paint the metallic bits and the design has yet to be started. There are details all over this piece that need to be done. The next post will be it's finished appearance.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good so far :-) I`m quite curious what design you will paint on the shield.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will see very shortly. I have nearly completed the figure and will photograph and post in the next day or so.

    ReplyDelete